Model Cars Magazine Forum

Arrowhead aluminum

Does anyone know anything about Arrowhead aluminum Company?

I have done a order in november 2015 and the order is paid,but i have not received anything yet.

also tried to e-mail them 3 times but no answer. IThe only confirmation about my order i have is the receipt from paypal.

Are they still in buisness, or do they  have a vacation.  wonder why they does´nt answer my e-mails?

Fred

I have done my best to not speak badly of after market companies on the forum. But in this case, I will make an exception.

I ordered from them several months ago. I waited far longer than any other order, from anyone. I e mailed them several times and never got a reply.

I also got e bay involved and boy, did I get a letter from them, then.

After a couple more weeks of waiting, I got my order. I ordered 3 different sized off road tires. Not one of the sets are usable. Blems all over the place, sidewalls distorted. Useless

There web site shows great stuff but they dont seem to want to work or reply to customers.

If Im not mistaken, there is a thread about this company already and not much of it is good

I got a small item from them via ebay when they resurfaced. No problems. I have the distinction of being one of the 3 people on the face of the earth to receive an order from Arrowhead Aluminum AND Reliable Resins. I'm not pressing my luck any further, there are too many bad reports. 

I got a small item from them via ebay when they resurfaced. No problems. I have the distinction of being one of the 3 people on the face of the earth to receive an order from Arrowhead Aluminum AND Reliable Resins. I'm not pressing my luck any further, there are too many bad reports. 

Geez Glenn, with luck like that, I sure hope you played the Powerball last night!

I haven't purchased any of their aluminum, but I did purchase some of their GroundHawg tires last year off of Ebay. It took 3 weeks to arrive, but that was noted before the sale. I was a little disappointed with the quality though. Out of the 4 tires, 1 was at least 2 scale inches shorter than the other 3. I didn't contact them or try to exchange it. I didn't figure that it was worth the trouble.