Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bonneville Go-Kart Source?

I have searched my old magazines, but I can't find what I am looking for. Anyone know who offers the resin re-pop of the AMT Bonneville Go Kart and the Triumph motorcycle with the fairing? Is it still available? Hoping that someone here might remember.. Thanks, Gary

Here you go...

Go Cart

And here's mine built up...

102_3156.JPG

102_3154.JPG

And here's a link to my fotki, showing a bunch of Rep+Min offerings

http://public.fotki.com/crstan/replican-and-miniat/replicas-and-miniat/page2.html

I just wanted to say thank you for the link to your fotki site as I am in awe over how much Rep - min stuff that you have and also very much appreciate to be able to see some of their products. Again. Thank you.     Jeff 

If I can find the pictures and moldsof the Bonneville Kart that I scratch built I'll see if I can cast you one,  the only caveat is I lost the vac-form former for the windshield and upper body (I have the resin mold for the body though. My worries are the molds are too old and I've since sold the master to a private collector who has since shucked his mortal coil. If you want I can build another but honestly it will take the better part of six months, but the results will be worth it. 

Now that I'm divorced and living in a smaller home,  I will have more time to devote to scratch building and casting. I plan on ordering a new tank and compressor along with some polyeurethane resin next week. 

Regardless I'm more than sure you don't want to wait and I apologize for overtaking your post and ranting and self-whoring. Good luck and please post pictures.

I just wanted to say thank you for the link to your fotki site as I am in awe over how much Rep - min stuff that you have and also very much appreciate to be able to see some of their products. Again. Thank you.     Jeff 

No problem Jeff. What I have is just a drop in the bucket compared to the total offering from Rep+Min.

Since they don't have a website, I like to share with others as a reference tool on occasions just like these. Their stuff, IMHO, is the standard by which all other casters should be compared (along with Modelhaus)

even at 240% zoom i can't tell the price. anyone know if it's 30 or 80? i saw one at a meet last year for 50 and thought about the add on to whatever pickup came with it in 1960- something.

I believe That it is 30.  Actually I'm positive. 

Jeff