Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing link 1961 Pontiac Catalina

I have too many other things to work on now before we get into what i may or may not do with this roof line

I tried to look at your web site and it said that Godaddy now has it for sale. Is there another way to access your catalog of products ?

What do you do for windows with this body?

I've seen a number of attempts on this roofline on both Pontiacs and Chevies, this is the first one I have seen that nails it.

Mark, Kevin mentions that you get the rear window in the kit. I take it that you'd use the Moebius kit for the windshield. And yes, I agree that this is the best rendition of the "Bat Wing" roof that I've seen!

It looks like the D.R.A.G. site is up for sale.  

I sure like the looks of that roof.  If I didn't have a whole bunch of stuff piled up already, I would be on this, but I'm getting too old, too slow and too mortal to keep adding to the to do list.  I need to get some things into the "Done" pile instead.  

Nice job, though.  It looks like it will be a winner!

Mark, Kevin mentions that you get the rear window in the kit. I take it that you'd use the Moebius kit for the windshield. And yes, I agree that this is the best rendition of the "Bat Wing" roof that I've seen!

yes rear window is included just not in the picture & my kit works with the moebius kit!