Model Cars Magazine Forum

To many at once

I've got a few on the go. Trying to get one finished by the end of the week. The biggest issues I keep coming across is paint, still learning how to airbrush and I've rarely built box stock. I would like to do a couple of box stock trucks just to have a couple of mine built. 

Ben

More like "Who doesn't?" LOL

I have at least 20 WIP, half of them Jeeps or trucks and many of them could be completed in 30-60 minutes, if I didn't get distracted!

ummmm.... I won't mention the 2 dozen + unfinished waiting for a few minutes to finish. But dumb ol' me has to work on decals instead. (we won't talk about THAT number of unfinished projects)

wel , i have about 20 a 25 i have started with little thing,s [ cab primer ore another hood fit and chanched ] and make a couple of frame,s for the future

boxes with a label on and everytime between the build,s i do a little work on it [ ore just lookin and thinkin what wil be the next stap ]  

its just a wonderfull feeling when i have a lot of different  style,s and  truck,s on the hobbytable and a little dreamin away with in your mind how it wil be when its finished [ color,s , with ore without the trailer , straight truck , dumper  , whatever ]

and than you cant not stop to buy one ore more for the future [ there you go again ]

jacobus  

Well, I've got 4.....And really, the only reason I started doing multiple builds was to keep me from getting anxious while waiting for stuff to dry.....If I'm doing something else, I won't try to mess with something that needs much more than an "hour" to dry.....What can I say, I hate watching paint dry.....:)

Need to show my wife this thread.....

Edited by kilrathy10