Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 camaro the golden gorilla

Toriano

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2018 at 1:06 PM, El Caballo said:

Ah, I see. Nevermind my post on the Mustang thread. Really good job on the cage.

On 2/11/2018 at 5:29 AM, 1947customs said:

OUTSTANDING,GREAT GAGE WHAT GAUGE IS THE CHASSIS ROD

Thank you

On 4/18/2018 at 5:14 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Hey T,you got a lot of really cool projects going at the same time.Where do you find the time?And I forgot where you said you were getting your turbos from..They are  pretty nice.

Thanks

I've ha time to work on them lately because I got an concussion so I can't go to practice and I got the turbos from 3d model specialties on shapeways

On 4/20/2018 at 10:34 AM, NYLIBUD said:

Well I hope you are alright.And thanks for the tip on the turbos.Shapeways is an excellent resource for us model guys.As I said before,they have some great pro mod cars,& drag parts,both of which I've ordered from them in the past.

Thank you ?? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Doooode, this is wicked cool. I am really impressed with your cage building skills. I can learn a couple (Who am i kidding, a boat load) things from you. Question, if i may? Did you use regular sheet styrene to extend the nose? Did you cast those turbos? 

Do you have a picture of the bottom of the car? I'm trying to figure out how you brought it all together with all that custom roll cage work

Edited by Dirkpitt289

On 8/22/2018 at 9:08 AM, Dirkpitt289 said:

Doooode, this is wicked cool. I am really impressed with your cage building skills. I can learn a couple (Who am i kidding, a boat load) things from you. Question, if i may? Did you use regular sheet styrene to extend the nose? Did you cast those turbos? 

Do you have a picture of the bottom of the car? I'm trying to figure out how you brought it all together with all that custom roll cage work

I do use styrene sheets to extend the nose and I bought the turbos from 3dmodelspecialties on shapeways 

• 1 year later...