Model Cars Magazine Forum

Randy Ayers Nascar board

The Junkman

46 minutes ago, Dave Van said:

Tried 50 times with old and new ID....'invalid session' is all I get.....:blink:

Dave, when you log in check that the user name you are using is correct.

Somehow it changed my user name to my email address on the log in page and I couldn't log on.

I changed  the email address that was in correctly shown as my user name to the correct one and I was able to log on.

I was able to register again, but when I went to login, it said my password was wrong, so I clicked on the forgot password deal so it would send me a new password via e-mail, but it never did, so that's it I'm done. See you guys in all of the other model sites we have available to us, this one is just not worth the trouble now.

Dave and Mark, I will miss both of you guys on Randy's board. It is still a little in the beta stages but I was able to finally re-register and get in. It was worth it to me for all I have learned on that board. It will be awhile before the knowledge base is anywhere close to what it once was but we all have to do a part of making that happen.