Model Cars Magazine Forum

NASCAR aftermarket wheels

Lindsey245

G'day all, 

In the market for some after market NASCAR wheels for an up coming #28 Monte Carlo Cale Yardborough build, the kit has the incorrect wheel and i cant seem to find these aftermarket ones anywhere on the net (in fact im not even sure what they are called).

Any help is much appreciated

Linds

Nascar rims.jpg

yarboroughcale28.jpg

8 hours ago, Lindsey245 said:

Thanks Dave, I'm trying to avoid robbing another kit for them. But if i luck out finding resin or aftermarket ill keep an eye out for one of those kits

Modelhaus had them....don't know of another caster. Good news is the old Monogram kits are CHEAPER than aftermarket right now!!! 

On 12/26/2017 at 6:44 AM, Lindsey245 said:

Thanks Dave, I'm trying to avoid robbing another kit for them. But if i luck out finding resin or aftermarket ill keep an eye out for one of those kits

What part of the work are you in.

I might have these rims as i'm getting ready to do the #28 1988 Havoline white red gold black Bird and would be willing to swap.

If your interested finally getting moved in and boxes unpacked.

Edited by NothingAsFineAsaW9
Misspelled word

• 1 month later...

Haven't been ignoring you had a house move still unpacking from that got to 3 of the uhaul wardrobe boxes have many more.

If your still interested in trading. 

Plus the rain doesn't help as i have to look for them outside the shed as i have no room inside.

• 2 weeks later...