Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 Dodge 330

62SS

This is one of my favorites. Its the Lindberg "Color Me Gone" Ive added wiring, Fuel lines, Brake lines and hoses, and lots of BMF. I also won a bronze medal at an IPMS show in pittsburgh 2 years ago with it. Hope you like it.

Ed

DSC00543.jpgDSC00538.jpgDSC00539.jpgDSC00546.jpgDSC00549.jpg

Hey pop, you know how i feel about this one. It's probably my favorite model of yours you've ever done. The whole thing is so impressive and I'm striving to make mine look half as nice. And by the way It's sweet you learned how to post pictures. Maybe you can show me since apparantley my wife is too busy to give me a lesson :lol: Great model Dad.

Hey pop, you know how i feel about this one. It's probably my favorite model of yours you've ever done. The whole thing is so impressive and I'm striving to make mine look half as nice. And by the way It's sweet you learned how to post pictures. Maybe you can show me since apparantley my wife is too busy to give me a lesson :D Great model Dad.

Hey Will,

Its nice to see you finally posting here. This is a great board with lots of talented builders. Stick around for awhile and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask, Im sure someone here will know the answer. Posting pics is pretty easy, Ill show you how this weekend.

I've been so far between builds for me that seeing your incredible build-up brought back some good memories of my joust with the same kit. You did a great job with it, and as you look at mine, you'll see we took a similar approach...somewhat subtle, not too flashy...'course mine's legal because it has a license plate! :D

First 3 Photos courtesy of Mike Cole

1964HemiDodge330PhotocourtesyofMikeCole2-1-vi.jpg

1964HemiDodge330PhotocourtesyofMikeCole3-vi.jpg

1964HemiDodge330PhotocourtesyofMikeCole4-vi.jpg

The following were my photos...I can't blame Mike for them.

1964HemiDodge330MC1-vi.jpg

And in the raw, as it were...

DanPeterson03vi-vi.jpg

Funny thing is, I really hated the kit, but loved the subject and the end result, though it has some things I'd change if I did it again, turned out okay.

The more I look at yours, the more I like it!

Nice car Daniel. I really like it in red. Where did you get the dog dish hubcaps? Yeah, No plates on mine, But I dont think they could catch me anyway. HA !!!

There were some fit issues with it, But overall Im happy with how it turned out. Thanks for the nice comments.Ed

Nice car Daniel. I really like it in red. Where did you get the dog dish hubcaps? Yeah, No plates on mine, But I dont think they could catch me anyway. HA !!!

There were some fit issues with it, But overall Im happy with how it turned out. Thanks for the nice comments.Ed

The hub caps came from the Lindberg "stock" Dodge 330...the one with the slant six, blue box art car.

This is one of my favorites. Its the Lindberg "Color Me Gone" Ive added wiring, Fuel lines, Brake lines and hoses, and lots of BMF. I also won a bronze medal at an IPMS show in pittsburgh 2 years ago with it. Hope you like it.

Ed

DSC00543.jpgDSC00538.jpgDSC00539.jpgDSC00546.jpgDSC00549.jpg

great job man

• 2 years later...

Very good looking Dodge! Like this bodystyle a lot. Your one looks nice, that paintjob is very good looking and those Bare Metal Foils are nicely in place. Engine looks good, very nice detail and chassis is very cool too! I'm not suprised, that you won bronze medal with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one of these in the "Ramcharger" livery, but one of the big decals is a bit messed up. I was wondering how one of these would look in "street clothes." Based on how nicely yours came out, I think I may do mine sans decals too!

Does this get the award for "Oldest Topic Resurrected from the Past?" this week? :D

Old Mopars Harry, you just can't kill 'em! :rolleyes: