Model Cars Magazine Forum

my 72 T/A updated tires

randyc

Thanks.   And if you do order from Fireball, order more than you need.  You WILL find cars for them to go on.   I got two sets of each and am already debating on what cars will have the biggest benefit from the remaining two sets.   And if you are careful, you will have an extra set of decals on every sheet, so every 4 sets will yield a whole extra set.  I also got a set of GM door handles to fix a FM Chevelle.  I painted them with Rustoleum chrome and will report on those when I get them installed.   Letting the paint cure right now.  

Good luck on the deck, Tim.  

THat 67 is pretty nice.  If you disassembled and detailed throughout like Tim did with his 72, That would likely turn out pretty spectacular.   I have to give this one back to its owner soon.  

I am almost finished with a 71 GSX convertible conversion for same guy that owns the 67 Bird.  It's not perfect though.   Didn't get the top of the rear quarters flat enough, but not taking it any further.   Photos soon.  Been out of work this week having new AC installed at home and trying to catch up.