Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Day with Fay.....

Outside of the flooding didn't many parts of Florida need some of this rain?

Nope its further north Lake Lanier is way dry still.......

We got 10 " of rain Tuesday....had POWER...but no phone or cable.......

We made it without any damage....still got a chuckle out of my neighbors boating in the driveway!!!!! ;):angry:

Well she is sitting off shore right now, gaining strength again. She'll be headed towards Jax soon. I'm at work right now, so I hope she holds off till dawn because they will close the bridges and I'll be screwed. We've gotten loads of rain, which has really given my new drainage system for the front yard the acid test. So far so good.

Here in Melbourne we were doing the backstroke! 24" of rain! Boy were we glad to see Fay finally move, she stalled 4 times. Sorry for the folks north of us, I sincerely feel your pain. We would have been better off with a fast moving Cat I hurricane. To all the fellow Floridians on this forum who are still in the way, try and stay dry.

We made it without any damage....still got a chuckle out of my neighbors boating in the driveway!!!!! :D:P

Here in Melbourne we were doing the backstroke! 24" of rain! Boy were we glad to see Fay finally move, she stalled 4 times. Sorry for the folks north of us, I sincerely feel your pain. We would have been better off with a fast moving Cat I hurricane. To all the fellow Floridians on this forum who are still in the way, try and stay dry.

:P;):lol: :lol:

Good luck! B);)

Edited by Nick F40

Nope its further north Lake Lanier is way dry still.......

We got 10 " of rain Tuesday....had POWER...but no phone or cable.......

We made it without any damage....still got a chuckle out of my neighbors boating in the driveway!!!!! :D:blink:

IMG_0743.jpg