Model Cars Magazine Forum

Has anyone used Archer rivets and can tell me their thoughts and more particularly if they have a size suitable for doing rivets on my 1/25 ERTL Great Dane Reefer?  I am converting to a Brown Reefer for my BJ and the Bear build and have lost some rivets due to the sanding and modifying. They have a lot of stuff on their site and have no idea what size I would need to order.

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

They have many sizes and it's difficult to tell how they will look, but their downloaded catalog prints with actual sizes so you can tell. The multiple size sheets are also worth it to find the one you need.

I've only used their Welds but find nothing close to the look and ease of application. The door welds on this dragster are Archer and the rivets are a subtle.

image.png.3216c534e18c7d3ed1084f9e98fe5719.png

I have used. Micro- Mark their rivet decals and the look is spot on. Their stuff is geared towards the model train hobby so I bought their O scale sheets. They are raised resin rivets on water slide backing and come with excellent instructions.their website is www.micromark.com. The sheets are 8"x10" and have lots of rivet patterns including small circles and plus open lovers and some mesh screen. I bought them for the scratch built travel trailers I build and they look great under paint. Good luck with your project.