Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just for Giggles!

17 minutes ago, George Bojaciuk said:

Well... I guess I’m suspect! Mine is long gone!!!

By the name tag, you know who I am. Rick Hanmore on my right and Tim Boyd on my left.

...good times... good friends!

Thanks! I was just about to ask [Seinfeldvoice] Who AHhhhHHH these people? [/Seinfeldvoice}B)

On 3/16/2019 at 12:08 PM, Snake45 said:

Well, now somebody just HAS to tell that story. Cough it up! :lol:

"Cough it up"?  Pun intended?  HAHA!  George and I headed back to Toledo after being absent for a few years, driving from southeastern PA to OH.  On Saturday, the toy show was winding down and the NNL had not yet opened.  I was getting kind of hungry, so bought a hot dog from a vendor who had one of those hot dog roller machines.  Looks like it had been on there a while, but I was hungry and bought it.  Big mistake!  About an hour into the show, my stomach was churning.  I had to have George take me back to the hotel.  He went back to the show and I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom - both ends.  I was feeling not that much better in the morning.  The usual 9 hour drive home was interrupted by stopping at nearly every single rest stop on the Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpikes.  And I probably slept most of the way home.  I'm still surprised that George still even talks to me!  Ahh, memories!  Do you think I can talk him going to the last one this coming October?