Model Cars Magazine Forum

Testors Automotive Paints

13 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Those are the Model Masters International Military & Figure Enamels indicated in the link I provided.

Ok, great!, mine contains a email from the company, both posts contain factual information, you know, whats important.

Edited by martinfan5

My point, Jonathan, is that a specific line being discontinued. Your list doesn't indicate that; it was just a list of paints by name and product number . No need to make something out of nothing. This isn't a Seinfeld episode.

2 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

My point, Jonathan, is that a specific line being discontinued. Your list doesn't indicate that; it was just a list of paints by name and product number . No need to make something out of nothing. This isn't a Seinfeld episode.

My list contains what is no longer being made, period, I am not sure what your issues is with what I posted, and nor do I really care ,  and fact, you are the one that started trying to make an issue when there shouldnt be one, not me,  I simply replied to you , and again, we BOTH POSTED FACTUAL information, that is all that should and does matter.   

I never watched Seinfeld, cant' stand that show, so I not sure what you mean by that reference.

You're the one with an issue, dude. I simply stated:

"Those are the Model Masters International Military & Figure Enamels indicated in the link I provided."

Don't play victim here. That quoted comment was in reply to this:

1 hour ago, martinfan5 said:

Ok, great!, mine contains a email from the company, both posts contain factual information, you know, whats important.

Edited 1 hour ago by martinfan5

which you deftly edited. It no longer bears any resemblance to its original, unedited form.

Make some sense, while you're at it. Logically, you can't say, " I never watched Seinfeld, cant' stand that show". How would you know if you never watched it?

Now we have gone off-topic.

I am sure someone will post more info if/when it becomes available. A company does not need to make a statement when they discontinue something. They can just stop making it.

For those worried if the line will no longer be available, please stock up on your favorite colors.

• Xingu locked this topic