Model Cars Magazine Forum

need some help on deciding what car to use for

that lincoln gave me an idea of making a GOTH lowrider

the problem is i dont know what to use

i have had suggestions of 58-60 impala,a 63 impala,70-76 impala,a 90's cadillac,a 94-96 cadillac,or a 66 cadillac hearse

problems

i cant find anyone who wants to trade a jo-han hearse

i havent worked with resin befor(the 94-96 cadillac)

i have a ton of 90's cadillacs and am kinda tired of doing them

and impalas are over rated everyone has one so there is nothing that i can do that hasnt already been done

please someone help me to decide

Kevin, i don't know you and don't have anything against you. I do however think that this post is to bypass the locked one to continue flaming Jairus. You and him may not see eye to eye, but this is ridiculous now. I don't care if you are goth, gay, emo, whacked or psycho. This forum is not for posting slanderous, threatening, immoral or religious/lifestyle likes or dislikes. I have seen so many posts by you that get deleted, locked and people keep asking you nicely to stop posting the "off topic" stuff. Why do you keep doing it? It's not like we all want to see it, it's rather boring to come to a "model car" forum and see randum postings about Slipknot or Manson etc.... I actually listen to some of their music, but if i wanted to hear them or talk about them i would go to youtube or find a forum about them. I think you are feeling "on the outside" and are lashing out trying to grasp attention to feel accepted because you feel that nobody understands you. It's not true.....you build models, so we DO understand you LOL Please stop posting about all this stuff, if you have a problem with anyone i would really appreciate if you send them a PM. I will watch for your build threads to see what you do, i don't think i have seen your models.

Respectfully....

Kevin, i don't know you and don't have anything against you. I do however think that this post is to bypass the locked one to continue flaming Jairus. You and him may not see eye to eye, but this is ridiculous now. I don't care if you are goth, gay, emo, whacked or psycho. This forum is not for posting slanderous, threatening, immoral or religious/lifestyle likes or dislikes. I have seen so many posts by you that get deleted, locked and people keep asking you nicely to stop posting the "off topic" stuff. Why do you keep doing it? It's not like we all want to see it, it's rather boring to come to a "model car" forum and see randum postings about Slipknot or Manson etc.... I actually listen to some of their music, but if i wanted to hear them or talk about them i would go to youtube or find a forum about them. I think you are feeling "on the outside" and are lashing out trying to grasp attention to feel accepted because you feel that nobody understands you. It's not true.....you build models, so we DO understand you LOL Please stop posting about all this stuff, if you have a problem with anyone i would really appreciate if you send them a PM. I will watch for your build threads to see what you do, i don't think i have seen your models.

Respectfully....

dude this is helping me try to pick a model how

if i wanted a topic to attack jarius then i would post one saying this topic is to flame jarius

this is not that topic

i want help to decide what model car i should use

so if you dont want to help then dont look at this tread

the whole pont of the last part of what i typed wa to make sure that he wont start his ###### again

it is also a disclamer for everyone if he dose start his ######

The voices in my head are telling me "BIG and American".

How about the AMT 65 Bonneville/Grand Prix, or the 66 Wildcat.

In the Ford camp the 65/66 Galaxie or 66 Mercury.

The 65 Pontiacs and the 65/66 Galaxies have those cool stacked headlights.

true but i really dont like to make them lowriders

those scream sleeper to me

dude this is helping me try to pick a model how

if i wanted a topic to attack jarius then i would post one saying this topic is to flame jarius

this is not that topic

i want help to decide what model car i should use

so if you dont want to help then dont look at this tread

the whole pont of the last part of what i typed wa to make sure that he wont start his ###### again

it is also a disclamer for everyone if he dose start his ######

Kevin, i am not one to give advice on building lowriders goth style .. my appologies. I did however check the thread to see what it was you needed help on. I read your post and that is why i replied respectfully i might add.....

To say that this post is to keep Jairus from starting "######" again, is pretty snide isn't it? This is what you said ... "so if that scallywag <--name calling, taunting, flaming jarius <---used his name and expect him not to defend himself? posts up anything political me and him will have round two

and i will be like ali and knock him out in two punches " <----that's a threat

I am not trying to crawl up your leg, i am just making a simple point. If you truely don't want to be in confrontations with Jairus, then it would be smart not to start a thread and throwing those kinds of comments into it. It's like saying "i'm sorry, i won't call you names anymore.....douchebag!"....See? Just let it go for the sake of your own image and for the respect of this forum. ;) Those comments only keep the flame going, hopefully you can understand your error now.

Respectfully....

Edited by awbcrazy

Kevin, i am not one to give advice on building lowriders goth style .. my appologies. I did however check the thread to see what it was you needed help on. I read your post and that is why i replied respectfully i might add.....

To say that this post is to keep Jairus from starting "######" again, is pretty snide isn't it? This is what you said ... "so if that scallywag <--name calling, taunting, flaming jarius <---used his name and expect him not to defend himself? posts up anything political me and him will have round two

and i will be like ali and knock him out in two punches " <----that's a threat

I am not trying to crawl up your leg, i am just making a simple point. If you truely don't want to be in confrontations with Jairus, then it would be smart not to start a thread and throwing those kinds of comments into it. It's like saying "i'm sorry, i won't call you names anymore.....douchebag!"....See? Just let it go for the sake of your own image and for the respect of this forum. ;) Those comments only keep the flame going, hopefully you can understand your error now.

Respectfully....

i expect him to defend himself

but after that i also expect him to go the hell away

and not post up his politic ######

thats it

I think you should stick with the Lincoln. The 65 vert is reissued a lot and should be affordable, and there is a resin hardtop conversion that pops up on ebay. The 61-69 series just sooooo bada$$ in black, like the one in the Matrix

And for the record, while the youtube vid wasn't appropriate for everyone, I believe that picking on you for your musical tastes and that certain types of music are the downfall of the USA is totally crazy. People thought the same thing about Elvis, so c'mon, it's 2008. But that's not a "racial" issue, it's discriminatory, it's prejudiced, it's petty, and it has as much business on this board as an exposed booby. BUT, you're not helping yourself any with past and present comments you make.

How about this?

It's the same car as the video and there are 4 more days on the auction. Why go half way? Why not spend the bucks and build the car the right way the first time.

The price is not that overboard if you really want it.... about equal to 3 CD's... half tank of gas... good dinner for two at Appleby's...

:)

i was thinking about that car

but im currently looking to get one from someone else

this one that im asking for help on the decision is going to be next to the 1:1 of manson's ride

it is going o have my own flare to it

kinda like what i would drive if it was real :P

Kevin, I have asked you to cool it.

I will edit your posts as I see fit.

Don't make me send you to your room for a week.

Jairus is very civil, and I expect you to be so also.

He has opinions, we have opinions, that is what this forum is about, sharing opinions, thoughts, ideas.

We don't want, or will tolerate, threats, innuendos, (I know, Jairus, I used a big word :-)), and negative postings.

If you can't play by the rules, you won't be allowed to play in our sandbox anymore.

Keep it clean, fresh, fun, and you will get so much more out of this forum, and the hobby, than you ever thought possible

Okay, I pau.....

That Lincoln gave me an idea of making a GOTH lowrider

I cant find anyone who wants to trade a Jo-Han hearse

What can you offer in trade for a Jo-Han hearse, and what condition would you want it in? I have around 8 of them, ranging from glue bomb to MIB. I doubt you have anything rare/OOP that I would want. Maybe you could trade me some cash or some current kit/tool/accessory.

I also think you should step up and get the Lincoln kit. You know you want it. Those things aren't falling off trees.

O K O K O K O K Kevin Im gonna throw my take on this , here goes.............. How about a 1928 Lincon ?????? Yeah.... A 1928 Lincon with the littttttlllleeee tennnnnnnniiiieeeeeeeeeee Tires and that SMOKIN V-8 under da hood > Dude can you say maybe I did some bad drugs in da sixties? Ed Shaver Oh yes children I build gasoline pumps too !

What can you offer in trade for a Jo-Han hearse, and what condition would you want it in? I have around 8 of them, ranging from glue bomb to MIB. I doubt you have anything rare/OOP that I would want. Maybe you could trade me some cash or some current kit/tool/accessory.

I also think you should step up and get the Lincoln kit. You know you want it. Those things aren't falling off trees.

it depends on how much you want i can do $ and kits for them

it also depends on how many you will gratiously trade me

pm me with your decision