Model Cars Magazine Forum

Does anyone make a Coyote Engine?

Check out JPSCUSTOMSMCTWHEELS.bigcartel.com. I bought one of his LT1 6.2 liter engines at the Hartland Nationals and had looked at some of his others including a Ford Coyote.The detail is outstanding and it includes the Transmission and rubber band front drive on the engine. 

45 minutes ago, espo said:

Check out JPSCUSTOMSMCTWHEELS.bigcartel.com. I bought one of his LT1 6.2 liter engines at the Hartland Nationals and had looked at some of his others including a Ford Coyote.The detail is outstanding and it includes the Transmission and rubber band front drive on the engine. 

I went to his site but it wasn't shown.  Found him on Facebook but none of his pictures show the coyote engine either.  I'd rather have it 3D printed over resin unless the detail is really good.

Outlaw Speed Shop Resin was doing a version last year but doesn't seem to be selling parts since then. Picture of his shown. I have been working towards casting a "Coyote" engine myself an so far have bought every year but the one I needed. From my research, the Revell 2013 Mustang Boss 302 with the green car on the box has a nice engine. However, looking at the intakes comparing your picture and Boss 302 they are different.  Which style year are you trying to find? If I was to cast a complete engine it could take a couple of weeks.

Outlaw-Speed-Shop-Resin-Ford-Coyote-Dohc-Engine.jpg

On 7/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, ScottH454 said:

Outlaw Speed Shop Resin was doing a version last year but doesn't seem to be selling parts since then. Picture of his shown. I have been working towards casting a "Coyote" engine myself an so far have bought every year but the one I needed. From my research, the Revell 2013 Mustang Boss 302 with the green car on the box has a nice engine. However, looking at the intakes comparing your picture and Boss 302 they are different.  Which style year are you trying to find? If I was to cast a complete engine it could take a couple of weeks.

Outlaw-Speed-Shop-Resin-Ford-Coyote-Dohc-Engine.jpg

I appreciate the offer but I already ordered from Ken.

Thanks again, scott

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Monty said:

These guys used to specialize in high speed equipment for Coyotes.

u2.jpg.c76cc9fc1955ea276e6782fada3c71f2.jpg

Looks like they also offer their own line of assembly adhesives.

.u1.jpg.447b64a1c71f8ce9d22a1aacdf1f1bdd.jpg

HTH  : )

They changed their product line-up to "Close is good enough" diecast cars (George Bojaciuk will understand that reference)