Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Camaro Wagon

Some time back I did have a resin body of a new Camaro done as a station wagon. I never did get to build it and the body was lost with a lot of my other kits at the time. I am wondering if anyone has any leads on who did this kit and where I might find it or maybe a corvette wagon? Actually just about any oddball wagon could work. 

Leads are super appreciated. Thanks guys. 

16 minutes ago, matthijsgrit said:

I believe C1 has one (and his product and service is GREAT!) and doesn't Jimmy Flintstone offer one too.

Yes: http://jimmyflintstonestudios.com/?product=nb158-2006-camaro-nomad-wagon  This is for a 2006.

C1 http://www.c1-models.com/resin/ee9luwnuzxagf5yz33tvq7jqca7c7f   

This is the 2016 and later Camaro.

Awesome, pretty sure the Flintstone one was the one I had. That is great but wow, that C1 looks amazing. A lot more expensive but it looks like the end result is a whole lot more. 

Thanks so much for the links, I really appreciate it. 

Anyone have one of these actually built? To see the outcome. 

22 hours ago, VanSpence said:

Awesome, pretty sure the Flintstone one was the one I had. That is great but wow, that C1 looks amazing. A lot more expensive but it looks like the end result is a whole lot more. 

Thanks so much for the links, I really appreciate it. 

Anyone have one of these actually built? To see the outcome. 

you're welcome.

I am not really familiar with the JF stuff, but C1 in can highly recommend.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, matthijsgrit said:

you're welcome.

I am not really familiar with the JF stuff, but C1 in can highly recommend.

Well, my checkbook thanks you for that recommendation!  I went to C1 and looked over the Camaro Wagon and it was on sale!  Chris popped it in the mail yesterday in the UK and it's already in the USA.  That's fast service!  I saw his products at the NNL in NJ a couple of years ago and they are nothing short of incredible.  I also happen to have multiple 2017 Camaro kits available for donor vehicles.

1288673296_C1CamaroWagon.jpg.d82d7e0f8dd7f3ee1797da44452a2bfb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got the Camaro Wagon yesterday and I gotta say, the casting is really well done.  Almost no flash and I went over the body with a magnifying glass to find air bubbles...NONE!

No errant outcroppings of resin, no warping.  If I didn't know better, I'd swear this was cast by R&R of MD or HRM.

Outstanding!

17 hours ago, BDSchindler said:

Well, I got the Camaro Wagon yesterday and I gotta say, the casting is really well done.  Almost no flash and I went over the body with a magnifying glass to find air bubbles...NONE!

No errant outcroppings of resin, no warping.  If I didn't know better, I'd swear this was cast by R&R of MD or HRM.

Outstanding!

?