Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 Plymouth belvedere

Ctmodeler

1 hour ago, bisc63 said:

Your car, your way! I prefer models that appear more believable from an engineering standpoint; for example, would you be able to really turn the wheels on that car?

Thanks for your input. The wheels are off an amt Camaro kit and the wheel wells are huge on the Plymouth , so yeah when it's all completed it will be just fine, but thanks anyways 

Thanks. Yes going for the pro touring look. Might use a slightly smaller tire than in the pic . Started checking out the pieces in the 2 kits today. To adapt the independent rear suspension to the Plymouth seems like a nightmare so far. Lol . We'll make it work somehow even if it's not exactly perfect how it would be on a real car guess what it's not a real car. Lol this hobby is supposed to be about fun and I see alot of people take this stuff way too seriously. And yes you see alot of old cars fitted with larger more modern wheel combos. I think they look nice. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for the positive comments

Ken 

• 2 months later...

Been getting alot of work done on the belvedere lately ? test fitting everything all together and somehow everything is fitting really well for the most part ! The viper v10 and even the air intake plumbing are gonna fit and yes fit under the hood !! Comments always welcome. Thanks for looking 

IMG_20200428_142956715.jpg

IMG_20200428_142944565.jpg