Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for dragonsnake decals

18 minutes ago, Ralph Henderson said:

sure would like to find a hardtop for the AMT body.  I've emailed a couple guys to no avail, even asked here before, Somebody has to have one they'd sell..

I second that! Would love to have a hardtop or that Historic Racing Miniatures trans kit, is it still available? I could not find anyone who sells it. 

last place I saw the transkit was Modeler's Warehouse.

https://www.modelbuilderswh.com/

I emailed Harold Bradford a month ago, got no response. 

Kind of a shame really, all I really want to do is give somebody some money,

but I can't even get an email responded to..

I have a half dozen of those AMT kits, AND 3 of the Sunny kits..

all I need is a hardtop...  or 2

Edited by Ralph Henderson

6 hours ago, Len Woodruff said:

I would want to do the Hot Pink current version. I would need the decals & roof.

You can call Brad directly who I have known for 30 years.  He’s a one man operation and his wife (who supports him 100%) and they come to EVERY MAMA meeting with him as does Norman (R&MofMD) and his wife.  The last meeting was in February (thanks COVID) and Brad has spent the last two or maybe three plus decades making fantastic resin parts and kits.  Not sure if Brad can keep up with emails for all us bored modelers out there wanting to build something.  I know he has issues keeping up with orders for customers and for Randy’s website.  His phone is 301-604-8591 (9am-5pm EST).  I cannot think offhand Ever seeing the pink Cobra decals - maybe Whoopiekat will do them.

2D841491-E36A-488B-A0B7-D119930A9C87.jpeg

Edited by vamach1

7 hours ago, vamach1 said:

You can call Brad directly who I have known for 30 years.  He’s a one man operation and his wife (who supports him 100%) and they come to EVERY MAMA meeting with him as does Norman (R&MofMD) and his wife.  The last meeting was in February (thanks COVID) and Brad has spent the last two or maybe three plus decades making fantastic resin parts and kits.  Not sure if Brad can keep up with emails for all us bored modelers out there wanting to build something.  I know he has issues keeping up with orders for customers and for Randy’s website.  His phone is 301-604-8591 (9am-5pm EST).  I cannot think offhand Ever seeing the pink Cobra decals - maybe Whoopiekat will do them.

2D841491-E36A-488B-A0B7-D119930A9C87.jpeg

Thanks Rex.  I meant no disrespect, it just gets frustrating.  I got a list about a mile long of "frustrating"...

I'll try calling him tomorrow..

7 minutes ago, Ralph Henderson said:

Thanks Rex.  I meant no disrespect, it just gets frustrating.  I got a list about a mile long of "frustrating"...

I'll try calling him tomorrow..

No problem.  He has been great for the model hobby for road racing enthusiasts looking for something unusual and much less costly than the MFH resin kits out of Japan.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, vamach1 said:

No problem.  He has been great for the model hobby for road racing enthusiasts looking for something unusual and much less costly than the MFH resin kits out of Japan.

Finally got around to calling Harold.  What a nice guy!! I think he got me all taken care of!

Thanks for the number, Rex!!

What a nice guy!!

2 hours ago, Ralph Henderson said:

Finally got around to calling Harold.  What a nice guy!! I think he got me all taken care of!

Thanks for the number, Rex!!

What a nice guy!!

Glad to hear that.  We are so lucky to have some many great car modelers with an hour drive of ground zero. ?

4 minutes ago, vamach1 said:

Glad to hear that.  We are so lucky to have some many great car modelers with an hour drive of ground zero. ?

yeah, no kidding. but then again every region has it's great modelers.  Forums like this sure have brought us all a little closer together..

(and unlimited long distance..)

On 2/26/2020 at 6:03 PM, 65slotcar said:

https://www.pattosplace.com/     

pattosplace    has decals for  a different  dragonsnake.  but please let us know if you find them.

IMG_0117.JPG

Those look great!  but the shipping like to kill you!!  He has a bunch of cool sheets.  Any body hear if VRM is doing their sheet??

Edited by Ralph Henderson