Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby Store Master List

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about doing this for a while and finally decided to get it started. I see a lot of threads asking about hobby stores in certain areas and I thought it would be nice to have a list that shows all the hobby shops in one spot. I've started a Google spreadsheet where I will sort by country, then state/province, and provide the address, phone, and store hours (according to Google). 

I would like your help in filling it in! You can provide me with all the info if you'd like, or simply just a name, city, and state (or country, province) and I can find the rest. I would like to keep out craft places like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and the like, and focus on solely hobby stores (I will allow chains like Hobbytown USA though).

Hobby Store Master List

Here's the ones I know of:

West Virginia:

Charles Town/ The Hobbies Shop/ 226 W. Washington St./ (681) 252-0861/ M-Sat. 10-6

Inwood/ Loco Joe's/ 357 Middleway Pike/ (304) 229-8220/ M-Th: 10-6, Fri-Sat: 10-7

Virginia:

Winchester/ Hobby Hutt/ 325 W. Boscawen St./ (540) 723-4888/ Tues-Fri: 10-5:30, Sat: 10-3

Maryland:

Frederick/ HobbyTown/ 454 Prospect Blvd./ (301) 694-7395/ M-F: 10-7, Sat: 10-6, Sun: 12-5

Michigan:

Owosso/ Dean's Hobby Stop/ 113 W. Exchange St./ (989) 720-2137/ M: 4-7, T-F: 11:30-5, Sat.: 11:30-4

New Brunswick

Elm City Hobbies, 1773 Hanwell Road, Hanwell, NB

Nova Scotia

Maritime Hobbies, 1521 Grafton Street, Halifax, NS

Nautilus Aquatics & Hobbies, 6442 Quinpool Road, Halifax, NS

Maine

Ray and Robin's Hobby Center, 65 Gray Road, Falmouth, ME