Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi from England

Hi. My names Graham, I have been building model trucks for as long as i can remember ,started with AMT, then some scratchbuilding , I have now started to build cars as well & this forum combines both which is ideal.  The builds on here are a high standard lets hope mine don`t look to bad. Thanks for letting me sign up.

Hello Graham.

Welcome aboard.   The forum has builders from all around the world and as you can tell it is mostly vehicles but if you are in that 50-80 year old range many of us built just about anything when we were younger.   Post some pictures when you can of your builds no matter how new or old they are.

Welcome! Ignorant Yank that I am, didn't know what "West Country" was in regard to England 'til I did a Google maps search of Devon and Somerset. Dropped into the Google Streetmobile at an arbitrarily chosen road spot to see what it looks like. You-all have a lot of green stuff there, a bit different from the land of cactuses and rocks where I'm at.