Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 LB Lamborghini Aventador Build by Michael van Bernem

On 11/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, iamsuperdan said:

The fact that he's posting other people's work is throwing me off.

I'm pretty sure he works for, or is the owner of Alpha Models. He's been spamming multiple forums promoting the kits. When people complained, he started posting build pics, which I'm fine with. Not that it matters. Typically, the only place to see a lot of these high end models built is on Facebook and Instagram, and a lot of forum members don't participate on social media. He is also crediting the builder. 

Edit: I realize this isn't an Alpha Model, but the transkit from Hobby design, as well as the resin figure. Hobby Design and Alpha Models are owned by the same person. 

Edited by Quick GMC

1 hour ago, Quick GMC said:

I'm pretty sure he works for, or is the owner of Alpha Models. He's been spamming multiple forums promoting the kits. When people complained, he started posting build pics, which I'm fine with. Not that it matters. Typically, the only place to see a lot of these high end models built is on Facebook and Instagram, and a lot of forum members don't participate on social media. He is also crediting the builder. 

That essentially makes this advertising, which we currently do not do.

Anyway, this is being discussed behind the scenes. 

In the meantime, it's off to the Resin section in Industry Corner.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, iamsuperdan said:

The fact that he's posting other people's work is throwing me off.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:59 PM, djmcguire said:

So I'm not the only one...

I think this is Alpha Resin/Hobby Design posting what someone is doing with their products.  I was looking at the oster and I believe it is the manufacturer.  Might be the wrong spot