Model Cars Magazine Forum

'66 Chevelle

ScrappyJ

Absolutely incredible building skills Scrappy :o , stunning design, amazing engineering talent :lol: .

This hobby never ceases to surprise me at the talent coming forward this last year or so, and the diverse styles, interests and skills that produce some of the most amazing "Model Art".

Been building a lot of years, and have never seen the level of talent this high, with so many builders.

Scrappy, your an amazing builder. I hope you stay around along time and continue investing in yourself at getting better at this passion we call a hobby.

I think for a lot of us, the internet has given us a new tool to "fire our passion" and seeing others work like Scrappy's has motivated many of us to be better builders.

This is where my hat come's off to the model magazine forums, who have done all of us a tremendous favor and service to provide us with an avenue to share and to learn - in this case MODEL CARS MAGAZINE and Gregg Hutchings. Thanks Gregg :lol: .

Thanks for sharing this with us - Dave :P

Edited by Treehugger Dave

This is the sickest Chevelle I have probably ever seen in models and maybe 1:1. The color, I love, and the Pro Touring look is so freakin cool. ;) I love this! That engine is probably the best I've ever seen in a musclecar, ever. :lol:

PERFECT in my book, you would have had my vote.

• 7 months later...
Absolutely incredible building skills Scrappy :D , stunning design, amazing engineering talent ;) .

This hobby never ceases to surprise me at the talent coming forward this last year or so, and the diverse styles, interests and skills that produce some of the most amazing "Model Art".

Been building a lot of years, and have never seen the level of talent this high, with so many builders.

Scrappy, your an amazing builder. I hope you stay around along time and continue investing in yourself at getting better at this passion we call a hobby.

I think for a lot of us, the internet has given us a new tool to "fire our passion" and seeing others work like Scrappy's has motivated many of us to be better builders.

This is where my hat come's off to the model magazine forums, who have done all of us a tremendous favor and service to provide us with an avenue to share and to learn - in this case MODEL CARS MAGAZINE and Gregg Hutchings. Thanks Gregg :lol: .

Thanks for sharing this with us - Dave ;)

What he said!!!

Did you use transparent blue to get the carbon fiber that color?

Edited by pharr7226