Model Cars Magazine Forum

On 6/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, David G. said:

Impressive detailing, everything looks spot-on!

David G.

Thank you..that was my goal. 

4 hours ago, e30lover said:

Fantastic build! Seeing your completed build makes me wanna start one.

Thanks....those kits are all over the place and very reasonable. The decals are the best. 

Rich, congrats on an awesome little Cobra build!... The paint looks great - The engine detail is really nice - and the interior looks sweet ... especially that steering wheel🤠👍 ....Some fancy work on those mechanicals, and yes those wing windows are a feat of patience on all the Revells.

10 hours ago, Venom said:

Rich, congrats on an awesome little Cobra build!... The paint looks great - The engine detail is really nice - and the interior looks sweet ... especially that steering wheel🤠👍 ....Some fancy work on those mechanicals, and yes those wing windows are a feat of patience on all the Revells.

Thank you for the compliments Josh.  You were my inspiration on the steering wheel..just so you know.  I used the pin and glue technique on those wing vents.  There are two tiny wires drilled into the vent and frame holding them in place. 

• 2 weeks later...