Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Forza Horizon

I've been playing Gran Turismo since GT1. I'm sad to see the impending demise of GT Sport, but thrilled GT7 comes out at 9pm tonight. I got an invite to buy a PS5 from PlayStation, but it's too much money for me right now. I do a lot of my racing online, so I'm hopeful that the folks with a PS5 and haptic controller don't have an edge.  

17 minutes ago, Draggon said:

I've been playing Gran Turismo since GT1. I'm sad to see the impending demise of GT Sport, but thrilled GT7 comes out at 9pm tonight. I got an invite to buy a PS5 from PlayStation, but it's too much money for me right now. I do a lot of my racing online, so I'm hopeful that the folks with a PS5 and haptic controller don't have an edge.  

I'm very close to getting the 5, i get my holiday pay at the start of next month so its a strong possibility. The screenshots of gt7 look great. In the late 90s I tested playstation internet on a net yaroze console connected to the internet through a modem. I still have all the kit and paperwork i was sent for that and it got me games up to 6 months before anyone else. That all happened cos i sent back the registration/guarentee slip for the console i bought

• 1 month later...

I've been playing Horizon 4 for a while now. I bought a pre=owned Horizon 5 from Gamestop the other day. It says it needs a 100GB download to run. No way I can do that, I'm on a data cap of only 40GB a month, besides my hard drive doesn't have that much space. Taking it back.