Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for a few things - seats, steering wheel, tailgate etc.

rastta

Trying to replicate our 1964 C10 truck.  So I'm looking for an mid 60's Impala steering wheel with horn surround.  I'm also looking for the small chrome grill that goes between the rear seats of an Impala.  If you have the seats that have it integrated into them I'm good with that too.  I'm also looking for a pair of mid 60's Chevelle bucket seats.  Last but not least a tailgate for a 60-66 C10 Stepside.   

Hopefully the collective can help me get this stuff without having to buy a couple models just for these pieces.

2 hours ago, rastta said:

I'm also looking for the small chrome grill that goes between the rear seats of an Impala.

I can check after work....possibly have an interior tub, maybe steering wheel for a '63 Impala.

13 hours ago, lazlow said:

Oh and as for the tale gate you talking step side or regular and for what kit.

This shows the seats and steering wheel.  The tailgate would be for a stepside.  Kit doesn't matter - I need it to recreate the custom box in the bed of our pickup.  The part of the box facing the rear looks like a tailgate without the lettering. 

Photo Jan 24, 10 57 28 AM.jpg

39 minutes ago, rastta said:

This shows the seats and steering wheel.  The tailgate would be for a stepside.  Kit doesn't matter - I need it to recreate the custom box in the bed of our pickup.  The part of the box facing the rear looks like a tailgate without the lettering. 

Photo Jan 24, 10 57 28 AM.jpg

That is a 59/60 Impala steering wheel. Just to narrow your search a bit.

3 hours ago, rastta said:

This shows the seats and steering wheel. 

Here's what I've found...'65 Chevelle seats, '60 Impala steering wheel, '59 Impala speaker grill.   LMK

0406221227.jpg