Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelers - In Memorium

Xingu

Got an email yesterday from James and Dory Zientara (Newsletter Editor and Vice President, The Lake Michigan Model Car Club) about modeler Kevin Pratscher:

Gentlemen,

We have yet another member gone.  You might remember, at the Club meeting last Saturday night, I asked everyone there if anyone had seen or heard from Kevin Pratscher.  His email newsletters bounced back on both accounts and his telephone was disconnected.  As it turns out, one Kevin Paul Pratscher, age 61 of Niles, Illinois, passed away on November 13, 2023. 

Bob Deneen called Dory earlier this evening ... Bob informed me that his wife Patty did some checking, and discovered Kevin's obituary: 

https://www.dupagecremations.com/obituaries/Kevin-Paul-Pratscher?obId=29938321

DuPage Funeral Chapel is at 951 W. Washington St. West Chicago, IL 60185, telephone:  (630) 293-5200

Another friend from the LMMCC, and a couple years younger than me to boot. He was a longtime friend of the late Tom Piagari, and the three of us used to go to the Milwaukee NNL meets together.

R.I.P. Kevin.