Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #74 DERAILED!!!

Real or model?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:P:P

Good Morning George53 and you to Harry. Hey George whats Harry up to, sounds like he's trying to become a big time movie star. Had to put the ROM up early cause he's going to be on location in the morning. Sounds like Hollywood talk to me.

Anyway, have to go with you again George, as Kingiguana says it looks like its sitting on a table. But that dang Harry can be tricky, especially since everybody on here has been guessing right lately.

George you have a good day and an even better week. You to Harry, hope you dont forget us little people when you get to Hollywood.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Jeff :D:)

Gotcha! Real - Ralph Lauren collection. Photo taken at the Boston museum. http://astro.pas.rochester.edu/~slthorndik...-March/DSC04523 Check out the pillar in the background. Only 3 of these made so it wasn't real hard to track this one down. Nice try. I thought it was one of Wingroves pieces until I did a little research and found his was dark blue.

Pete J.

Gotcha! Real - Ralph Lauren collection. Photo taken at the Boston museum. http://astro.pas.rochester.edu/~slthorndik...-March/DSC04523 Check out the pillar in the background. Only 3 of these made so it wasn't real hard to track this one down. Nice try. I thought it was one of Wingroves pieces until I did a little research and found his was dark blue.

Pete J.

Dude...do you realize that you aren't supposed to blurt out the answer, so you don't ruin it for others?

Harry...again, I think you need to put the rules clearly in the post...every single week.

Dude...do you realize that you aren't supposed to blurt out the answer, so you don't ruin it for others?

Harry...again, I think you need to put the rules clearly in the post...every single week.

Dude - Never seen any rules- good suggestion. If your going to have rules - Post 'um! New people would not "ruin it". :)

Pete, no offense meant, But you should visit us MORE OFTEN, you've been a member here for well over a year, and we do this EVERY WEEK! Harry goes thru alot to do this and we've all pretty much gotten used to how it goes. Yes , your right, the rules should be posted occasoinally, and they are, but a few guys like yourself do sometimes miss them. But the way to play, is just wait till Friday, and see If your right(or wrong.) Please DON'T take offense, PLEASE! I'm only tellin you so's it doesn't happen again, and spoil it for the rest of the guys. Hope you still play, and start hangin out more with us! :)

Dude - Never seen any rules- good suggestion. If your going to have rules - Post 'um! New people would not "ruin it". :D

Sorry, I figured you may have known more about it since you have posted here with some frequency. Don't sweat it, it's happened before, because people who aren't here often didn't know the rules or the "secret handshake" or whatever :P

Come back each week, it's a fun diversion.