Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL EAST 2009

That's what it looked like when we walked in. they thought it was going to be a hostal take over, Ok everyone put your hand up and step away from the burger's. We mean you no harm, just put all the cheese burger's in the bag and no one will get hurt. nobody move's nobody get's hurt.

Man; you got a better chance of seeing God than getting one of my cheeseburgers!

So how many of us are going to be staying at the Ramada again this year and partying at the Cheese Burger Paradise like last year. It must have been the best NNL Eats ever. Hey Bill Stillwagon are you coming to the paradise? :rolleyes::) .

Pics from last year:

NNLEAST2008002-vi.jpg

NNLEAST2008003-vi.jpg

NNLEAST2008008-vi.jpg

See ya there.

That's me in the background! Blue shirt with Sharon Sandone on the right. When did I get so ancient looking? That's one picture I WON"T be keeping, or sharing.

If you want I can call and ask Mrs. Cruz if little Marcus can come out and play on Friday nite B)
That's easy for you to say, while other women don't care where their husbands are, mine does, I hate being so handsome!!!! <_<:lol::D

Had a Helluva good time at Cheeseburger in Paradise last year and if the prices are comparable to what Tom is talking about, I'll be at the Ramada again this year. Hey, it's within walking distance of CBIP!

Count me in Ariel and we will welcome Mr.Rios and the rest of the West Coaster with open arms again, only we will know to expect you this year!

• 2 weeks later...

HURRY ONLY 4 ROOMS LEFT AT THE RAMADA INN FOR THE NNL EAST 973-256-7000. THE CHEESEBURGER PARADISE IS READY AND WAITING FOR US JUST SAY YOU ARE FROM THE NNL AND YOU GET A COMPLIMENTARY APPETIZER. THIS IS SO MR BIGG DOESN'T HAVE TO HOLD THE PLACE UP

HURRY ONLY 4 ROOMS LEFT AT THE RAMADA INN FOR THE NNL EAST 973-256-7000. THE CHEESEBURGER PARADISE IS READY AND WAITING FOR US JUST SAY YOU ARE FROM THE NNL AND YOU GET A COMPLIMENTARY APPETIZER. THIS IS SO MR BIGG DOESN'T HAVE TO HOLD THE PLACE UP

:lol: Hahahah very funny. I am still going to take some memento"s for the road. So make sure you tell them to bolt everything down, that they don't wan't to lose. Oh and I might even take that cute bartender they had there last year if she is still there. She is much better looking then Tom or Bob.

:rolleyes: Hahahah very funny. I am still going to take some memento"s for the road. So make sure you tell them to bolt everything down, that they don't wan't to lose. Oh and I might even take that cute bartender they had there last year if she is still there. She is much better looking then Tom or Bob.

more than Tommy no way we call him big sexy :D

more than Tommy no way we call him big sexy :huh:

:rolleyes:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! THAT'S FUNNY PRIMO

THIS TIME THIER WILL BE THREE OF US CASING THE JOINT! ;) "BIGGS-CHR1619-MR.1/16TH"

WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE HAMPTON INN ON ROUTE 46 JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM THE RAMADA INN :P

Edited by Mr.1/16th

Had a Helluva good time at Cheeseburger in Paradise last year and if the prices are comparable to what Tom is talking about, I'll be at the Ramada again this year. Hey, it's within walking distance of CBIP!

Count me in Ariel and we will welcome Mr.Rios and the rest of the West Coaster with open arms again, only we will know to expect you this year!

Thank you Mike.

We will have a good time again this year. That's what is going to keep us going back along with a good model show. I will make sure I take my Lakers Jersey too. :P

Wow...I just called the Ramada for a room and was informed that they are all sold out!

Anyone know of any other hotels close by?

Terry

We are staying at the fairfeild Hampton IIn and are paying $29 a night. We get the Employee rate. Its not to far away from the show. you might want to call them to see if they got any room open. It's off 118-124 route 46 the number is 973-575-5777

Edited by MR BIGGS