Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aluma Coupe

misterNNL

I am looking for two partial Aluma Coupes. Partial kits acceptable as what I really want the frame,suspension, wheels and tires for a couple of projects. Let me know what you have available. Loose mint condition parts acceptable.

Edited by misterNNL

Guess I had not really given that any thought. Got something out of the ordinary or resin? I generally prefer early hot rods.

I would like to find some of the original parts for the Monogram little deuce like the motor/carbs and the grill with the center bar detail.

Jason

PM me an address and I can get this shipped your way, and surprise me with what you find to send my way?

I'm sure you know Tom, but there's two versions of that kit...the 'full' version and the Quickbuilder version.  Neither includes a frame...but both include a resemblance of front and rear suspension which attach directly to the body.

The full detail version adds an interior and some kinda-engine detail (just what would be visible in the trunk of the real car, which isn't a lot...)