Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any one at GSL with a camera??

Pete J.

2 hours ago, foghorn62 said:

I can’t wait!

TS

Tim, you are very much missed here.  Many positive comments your car/boat project (as in "amazing", etc.)  Also great respect. understanding, and agreement for the higher priority you place on your family. 

Not to mention fun stories about the MPC Contest and judging days...

Very best...TIM    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tim boyd said:

Tim, you are very much missed here.  Many positive comments your car/boat project (as in "amazing", etc.)  Also great respect. understanding, and agreement for the higher priority you place on your family. 

Not to mention fun stories about the MPC Contest and judging days...

Very best...TIM    

Awe shucks Tim, I think I’m going to cry.😢. As much as I would love to see the some 800 + world class models on display there, it’s truly the opportunity to renew and revisit the friendships that I have made, some dating back as many as fifty years, that I truly miss being part of..  Opportunities like this don’t come along very often, and not being able to be there with the rest of you…. As for the models, I know that others here and on other forums really appreciate the pictures and videos that you guys have taken and posted.  I really understand the meaning of the phrase “living vicariously through others”.  Guys like yourself, Alan Cozby, Paul Mackie, Roy Sorensen, Doug Whyte, and others have really made my days with the images that you all have and will share.

Thank you very much for your kind words Tim, and for thinking about all of us out here!  We all appreciate it more than you know.

TS

• Like 2