Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for these car models updated

michelle

Looking for a johan 72 Torino sport snap kit I want to make a 73 Gran Torino sport   so  I would not need the front grille/headlights/bumper from the snap model but I would need the rest of it anyone have one 
Looking for a lindberg 72 challenger want to make a 72 challenger rallye don’t need the engine or hood 

looking for a 73 camaro 

Looking for a 74 or 75 camaro 

looking for a 74 gto 

looking  for a Johan 75 cutlass snap kit to make a 75 442

looking for a Johan 73/74 javelin/amx snap kit 

looking for a amt/ertl 74 cuda snap kit 

Edited by michelle

• michelle changed the title to Looking for these car models

also any of the cars on the list above  can be rebuilders or built ups instead of unbuilt sealed kits 
i am also looking for a revell t1 vw camper 
and a revell vw t3 camper 
and a revell chevy g-20 van 

Edited by michelle

5 hours ago, ncbuckeye67 said:

Hey Friend,

I have the 69 Dart. Would you prefer a rebuilder? I have both. A sealed "Special Edition" 2 N 1, and a built up of the silver box art picture kit. The built one is dark metallic green, with a white vinyl top and interior.

Pm sent 

• michelle changed the title to Looking for these car models updated
4 hours ago, ncbuckeye67 said:

Hey Michelle,

I believe I have a couple of 70 Challengers. One is unpainted (but assembled), and the other is a stripped rebuilder. I can check on those tonight after work, if you want.  

Ok 

AMT had the Chevy Rescue Van that had the 3/4 ton (G20) type wheels and was a long wheelbase. I believe all of the Revell Chevy vans were short wheelbase and considered G10's.

If you are willing to work with resin, SMH has a 74 Camaro body. Luka Cee was offering a resin conversion for the 74 that had the bumpers/tail lights and nose.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 9:08 PM, mikemodeler said:

AMT had the Chevy Rescue Van that had the 3/4 ton (G20) type wheels and was a long wheelbase. I believe all of the Revell Chevy vans were short wheelbase and considered G10's.

If you are willing to work with resin, SMH has a 74 Camaro body. Luka Cee was offering a resin conversion for the 74 that had the bumpers/tail lights and nose.

I prefer to do trades and not to buy as I have no credit cards or debit cards or PayPal or similar type digital payment methods 

1 hour ago, mikemodeler said:

Trying to find someone willing to give up an original 74 Camaro kit won't be easy, they haven't been released in 49 years!

I just want a Camaro with the front end style like the 74 as it is different from the 77 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 4:18 PM, michelle said:

I just want a Camaro with the front end style like the 74 as it is different from the 77 

74-77 are basically identical with the biggest difference being the 74 having the flat rear window while 75-77 has a wrap around rear glass. The front is pretty much the same.

download.jpeg

TED78802-86333.jpg

images.jpeg

1974-Camaro-Z28-Survivor.jpg

• 4 weeks later...