Model Cars Magazine Forum

Added Round 2 news

On 6/4/2023 at 5:44 PM, Can-Con said:

I'm hoping they'll reissue this one. I don't think it was ever reissued in this form although there were some spinoffs from it in the '70s and '80s.

Boxart 1927 Ford "T" Coach / Cab 1-178x MPC

I remember building this one, when it was newly released! Currently, I have the Buyers' Choice version of the '32Sedan/Phaeton.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:37 PM, ChrisBcritter said:

Maybe they could open all the gates like they've been doing with the other Mod Stocks and see what else is left? Hopefully enough to make a full detail job out of the often-reissued '64 Craftsman.

I often wonder if the sliding inserts that form the sides of the body for the Craftsman tool would interchange with the ones in the annual tool. That would get you a long way towards there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 1:37 PM, ChrisBcritter said:

Maybe they could open all the gates like they've been doing with the other Mod Stocks and see what else is left? Hopefully enough to make a full detail job out of the often-reissued '64 Craftsman.

You Said It, Chris.

I hope they give us, all of whatever is left in the tool.

• 3 weeks later...

'64 Galaxie Mod Stocker, at least in the last pass, had several 'stock' parts in the box that were not listed, including the larger air cleaner, a few of the custom items, and even the switch lever for the annual kit working headlights.  Easy kitbash with common Craftsman Plus/Pro Shop curbsides to either make a replica stocker, or, to make a GN '64 NASCAR stocker.  Have no doubt the resin world will fill any gaps

• Like 1