Model Cars Magazine Forum

Question on submitting pictures for new model show

Hello,

They’re in a new club OPM (Outcast Plstic Modelers) that is putting on a model car show at the end of October in Denver, Colorado. OPM Presents: The Mile High Open. I will be taking pictures of models utilizing my own equipment, lighting, and backgrounds. I wanted to connect with someone from Model Car Mag about coverage of the show and how I submit photos to be used in a spread. I will send an email to whatever email or person I need to. I just couldn’t find anything on the website via mobile device that could tell me.

Edited by Mile High Scale Modeler
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 6:27 PM, Mile High Scale Modeler said:

Hello,

They’re in a new club OPM (Outcast Plstic Modelers) that is putting on a model car show at the end of October in Denver, Colorado. OPM Presents: The Mile High Open. I will be taking pictures of models utilizing my own equipment, lighting, and backgrounds. I wanted to connect with someone from Model Car Mag about coverage of the show and how I submit photos to be used in a spread. I will send an email to whatever email or person I need to. I just couldn’t find anything on the website via mobile device that could tell me.

Mile High,

To elaborate some on Scott's reply, we are very interested in new shows. That said, taking pictures that print well in the magazine takes attention to detail. Please contact me at dave@modelcarsmag.com and we can discuss the specifics.