Model Cars Magazine Forum

Using Chrome (latest update) - but page will not advance from 1 -2 etc

Ragtop Man

Not sure if this is a cookie thing, so bear with me. 

There is a very good thread on the Mach Won that I'd like to follow, but, when I click on the "2", or "next" - nothing happens. Even tried manually selecting the page, but no-go.

Ideas for why this is happening?  Have a fairly recent MacBook Pro mid-2015, with Monterey 12.6.7 updates.

Thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, Ragtop Man said:

Not sure if this is a cookie thing, so bear with me. 

There is a very good thread on the Mach Won that I'd like to follow, but, when I click on the "2", or "next" - nothing happens. Even tried manually selecting the page, but no-go.

Ideas for why this is happening?  Have a fairly recent MacBook Pro mid-2015, with Monterey 12.6.7 updates.

Thanks in advance!

I  was having the same issue switched from Chrome to Microsoft edge every thing work now

I would be mildly astounded to learn the forum does not work on Chrome - but stranger things have happened. 

What platforms is it supposed to work on, or designed to work on? 

Just tried to like something that another member posted, but that bounced back. 

I did a fairly extensive cleanup of the browser, cookies, etc, and still having the issues. 

Thanks for the help so far, there has to be a solution of some type. IIRC, it was working a few weeks ago. Did something change?

33 minutes ago, Ragtop Man said:

I would be mildly astounded to learn the forum does not work on Chrome - but stranger things have happened. 

I'm also surprised at that Bob. I've been using it for years, in fact, I'm using it now. 🤨

Somehow, I don't think it's a "chrome problem.

Have they tried turning the forum off and back on? 😁