Model Cars Magazine Forum

Never say never

I told myself I was done building 1940 Ford's no matter who made them since I had built plenty,well I recently picked up a Monogram 40 pickup from the 60s for some parts for another project so I picked up a later unbuilt version to use for parts to fix it and then I done some trading to get another 60s 40.  Looking through that big stash of parts I picked up earlier this year I found two savable AMT 40 coupe bodies so I am putting them back together and then I still have that AMT 40 sedan I want to build like what's on the box.  Since I am on a roll with the 40s I will just finish all of them and then go on to the rest of my projects,never say never because it will always haunt you.

• Like 2

I have a feeling most of us are in this situation and it's probably not a bad thing,on my post of the latest 40 I am building someone shown a picture of his version of a race car and I do have some that are not worth rebuilding that would make excellent dirt track cars so it's never going to end.