Model Cars Magazine Forum

Misc stuff/parts for trade

fordf-100

I have some miscellaneous stuff that I came across in my parts boxes and wanted to see if anyone has any interest in it. These are all parts or parts kits and stuff is missing or broken. There is a Monogram 32 Ford roadster that the chrome is off all the parts and missing a wheel and tire along with other parts, an AMT viper that is missing wheels and tires and glass plus other parts, a few parts from a Revell “Woodstock” Ford woody kit, an AMT tall T built up that the body is decent, a junk Revell Outlaw, a 1/20 scale MPC? Corvette kit that is missing tires and has a spare body. There is also about 100 or so dash plaque’s from various car cruises in the western PA eastern Ohio area, the photo album they are in is included, not sure if anyone is interested in those but figured I give it a shot!

A couple things I would be looking for is a 68/69 Torino stock hood, a Petty Dart trunk lid any 64/65 Valiant bumpers/grille or make an offer! I would like to move this stuff along to someone who could use it!

IMG_0566.jpeg

IMG_0565.jpeg

IMG_0564.jpeg

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

IMG_0568.jpeg

IMG_0567.jpeg

IMG_0552.jpeg

IMG_0553.jpeg

IMG_0554.jpeg

IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

IMG_0557.jpeg

IMG_0558.jpeg

IMG_0559.jpeg

IMG_0573.jpeg

IMG_0572.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

IMG_0561.jpeg

IMG_0560.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unclear.  Is everything gone?  I am interested in the modern suspension pieces: A-arms, etc.  I think they are from the Viper.  And wire-whls., old style.  The following: 1. white plastic, susp.  2. yellow plastic, whls.-tires  3. ochre plastic, what kit?  4. tan plastic, whls.?  Thanks.  If everything is gone no need to respond.

On 1/2/2024 at 5:48 PM, fiatboy said:

Unclear.  Is everything gone?  I am interested in the modern suspension pieces: A-arms, etc.  I think they are from the Viper.  And wire-whls., old style.  The following: 1. white plastic, susp.  2. yellow plastic, whls.-tires  3. ochre plastic, what kit?  4. tan plastic, whls.?  Thanks.  If everything is gone no need to respond.

Hi Jeff, Yes everything has been traded. That ochre kit was the old revell woody kit just in case you wanted to hunt one down!