Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1971 Boss 351 Mustang....

cruz

On 12/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, cruz said:

Had a lot of fun with this one fellas! Paint is MCW Finishes Lacquer Acapulco Blue, not a color used in that year for this car but it certainly looks the part. Clear is 2K by Splash Colors. Just added a few small details on the engine and interior but this is basically a box stock build. Kudos to Revell for this finely engineered kit, it is highly recommended!

cm18.jpg

cm21.jpg

cm22.jpg

cm28.jpg

cm32.jpg

cm33.jpg

cm35.jpg

cm39.jpg

cm44.jpg

cm46.jpg

cm48.jpg

cm51.jpg

cm55.jpg

cm58.jpg

cm60.jpg

cm61.jpg

cm64.jpg

cm65.jpg

cm66.jpg

Marcos.....way, way sharp!   And really good to know that you liked the kit as much as I did...  Congrats, and thanks for sharing....TIM 

On 12/15/2023 at 11:19 PM, tim boyd said:

Marcos.....way, way sharp!   And really good to know that you liked the kit as much as I did...  Congrats, and thanks for sharing....TIM 

Thank you Tim and as always, your input on the review you did helped greatly. You are the best!!!!!

Wow, you really raised the bar for this one my friend, everything from the color to the cleanliness of the build is simply top notch. Do you ever build a mediocre model? Let me know if you sell it, I will be the first in line to offer whatever you ask.