Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL West 2024 - January 20th

It is always a good show.  I am looking forward to it.  If you are going to attend, get there early because there is going to be a traffic nightmare due to the Packers/49ers game that day at 5:15PM.  Levi's stadium is across the street from the Santa Clara convention center.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:58 PM, carrucha said:

It is always a good show.  I am looking forward to it.  If you are going to attend, get there early because there is going to be a traffic nightmare due to the Packers/49ers game that day at 5:15PM.  Levi's stadium is across the street from the Santa Clara convention center.

This is true. My friend contacted the convention center and they said you are going to have to be brave, come early. Oh boy….. 

On 1/22/2024 at 7:16 PM, Chris Smith said:

Hopefully maybe they can find another location 

Venue costs were definitely a factor, but it was also pointed out that some of the host club members had passed away, while others were dealing with serious health issues. Putting on a show of this magnitude takes tremendous effort, and these guys have put in yeoman effort for the past 39 years. No. 40 will be a must-attend for me. Grateful to Rex, Roy, Andy, and all the others who have made this show possible for so long!

Edited by Watertown
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, bobthehobbyguy said:

Any one have pictures to post of the show?

I saw a couple of videos from the show on Youtube.  They covered the show really well.  This was one of the longest ones at about 50 minutes.

Steve A.

• Like 1