Model Cars Magazine Forum

A 4,500 Hp,Buick Roadmaster wagon.

Yea,station wagons are great,I don’t care what year,or make,always liked them,I grew up in the back of my parents,72 AMC Ambassador wagon,with a 390, faux wood,it was like a two tone brown sort of..Remember driving to Fl a million times.Stopping at South of the Border.Getting a ton of fireworks..Id love to find one of there old original South of the Border bumper stickers.Theres a ton of U tube videos on the Roadmaster.U have to love the swing away steering column to make it easier to climb into it.🥃Cheers to him.

The first wagon is owned by Steve Morris, high horsepower engine builder from here in Muskegon, MI. Car is currently on a drag & drive event in Florida...........Sick Week

3 hours ago, Zen said:

The first wagon is owned by Steve Morris, high horsepower engine builder from here in Muskegon, MI. Car is currently on a drag & drive event in Florida...........Sick Week

Yea I read about that,(Sick Week).I know they hit a few different tracks throughout Fl.Kind of like Drag week,i guess?