Model Cars Magazine Forum

I went to my model club meeting last friday which was a swap meet.  While wandering around I saw a box of paint and looked a little closer and it was full of Model Masters Metalizers.  They weren't for sale, they were free.  The guy used to own a hobby shop a couple of years ago and was getting rid of them. So I loaded up while saving a few for other people (I'm a nice guy)  (or dumb) depending on your point of view. 

Anyway, I'm going to horde these and they should last for several years.     HOO HAA

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, El Roberto said:

I went to my model club meeting last friday which was a swap meet.  While wandering around I saw a box of paint and looked a little closer and it was full of Model Masters Metalizers.  They weren't for sale, they were free.  The guy used to own a hobby shop a couple of years ago and was getting rid of them. So I loaded up while saving a few for other people (I'm a nice guy)  (or dumb) depending on your point of view. 

Anyway, I'm going to horde these and they should last for several years.     HOO HAA

OK, now go play Powerball!

• Haha 1

I believe luck comes in a series of 3. Over one weekend I won a boxing pool at a pay-per-view prize fight at a friend's house, like around $50. I get to work Monday and I had won the football pool, that was around $80. So I take off on the morning break and go to 7-11 and pick up any lottery ticket and start filling them out, Win 4, Win 3, daily numbers, Lotto, etc.

I was going over on lunch break to play them. THEN I get a call from HR... I had won a prize at the company health fair raffle... a lousy t-shirt. I wore it a couple of times when I was painting and threw it out. Literally riches to rags.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1