Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 dodge charger daytona

michelle

this is a 1/25 scale Revell 1969 charger Daytona i made a replica of the 69 charger Daytona from the spice Girls say you'll be there music video all the decals came from my decal box and the rims and tires came from my parts boxes

i have the spice girls song say you'll be mine playing in the backgroud of the video 

• Like 4

I just looked up and viewed their music video. I have to admit, although they aren't my type of music, that video and song was VERY cool. I like that Charger and especially liked the big 'Ol Lincoln the dude was driving.  So thanks for that. ZZ Top (more my era, lol) used to use their custom 32 Ford Coupe in some of their music videos.

1 hour ago, XYHARRY said:

Nice Daytona there Michelle, the colour coded wheels look good on this. Well done. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

Thank you for the wheels  I had to mix a couple different shades of blue acrylic craft paint together to try and match the rust-oleum 2x gloss blue spray paint I used on the body