Model Cars Magazine Forum

Perusing Revell's 2009 catalog

Noooooo!
They can't bring out the phaeton!
I will have wasted my time kitbashing the AMT Phaeton and Revell Roadster

Oh well I guess the next one will be easier

Chris

I remember that build from another board, and it's still SWEET! No time wasted on your phaeton, and the Revell tub is only a rumor.

Absolutely! What would be even nicer would be if Revell would tool up some street rod suspension parts and a decent-looking set of wheels for whatever future versions of the '48 it might release. My biggest gripe with those kits is that it takes a lot of work to get the ride height down where it belongs.

A big amen to that Khart! TIM

Don't forget the B400...the closed cab pickup...and my holy grail the '32 Roadster Pickup! TIM

This would be my (somewhat) educated guess on another Revell '32 variation. Somehow, I can't see them doing the B-400. However, I can see a '32 pickup (MAYBE). The '32 roadster pickup seems a little too far out for the bean counters at Revell. More than likely I'm off the mark on my predictions, and I hope not.

Easy (and predictable) body styles would be:

'32 sedan delivery

'32 phaeton

'32 Victoria (although the AMT kit is still out there, and serviceable). A Revell Victoria would put AMT's dated and tired kit to bed forever.

I'm mastering a B400,,,,,,at some point,,,,,,,,in theory!

I've got the correct rear window shape, I just have to do the rest of the body :lol:

For those who don't want to wait for the daydreams to become reality, Replicas & Miniatures Co. of Maryland has the '32 Ford pickup complete resin kit (with or without fenders) and , of course, the sedan delivery body.

069-vi.jpg

No, it isn't just Lindberg '34 parts casted in resin. Each and every part was changed to reflect accurate '32 parts and made to fit the Revell '32 kits.

IMG_3643-vi.jpg

I've got the correct rear window shape, I just have to do the rest of the body B)

For those who don't want to wait for the daydreams to become reality, Replicas & Miniatures Co. of Maryland has the '32 Ford pickup complete resin kit (with or without fenders) and , of course, the sedan delivery body.

Don't forget they also have a Vicky body too!

Jim Kampmann

I've got the correct rear window shape, I just have to do the rest of the body B)

069-vi.jpg

No, it isn't just Lindberg '34 parts casted in resin. Each and every part was changed to reflect accurate '32 parts and made to fit the Revell '32 kits.

IMG_3643-vi.jpg

Yeah, the B400 is beautiful.

Here's a '34 D400 with a chopped roof and scratched top, that I did a couple years back.

2008_0329Photobucket10001.jpg

2008_0329Photobucket10005.jpg

I've got the correct rear window shape, I just have to do the rest of the body :lol:

069-vi.jpg

IMG_3643-vi.jpg

I bought the '32 pickup kit, as well as the '32 sedan delivery. I can vouch for the quality of both! Exceptional! My friend Kyle Willets did an excellent job on both!