Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 ford galaxie 500 xl

michelle

this is the amt craftsman series plus 64 ford Galaxie 500 xl kit I started this build early last year and then lost the back bumper which I could never find and could not find a replacement last year at any point so there this pretty much completed model build sat on a shelf in a cupboard till a friend found a bumper at the D.A.A.M annual model car contest and swap meet  last month and mailed it to me
I painted the body Tamiya ts-59 pearl light red I added a wash to the grille and rims

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Matt87 said:

That is sharp! Love your paint job. And the bumper looks great. Cant even tell there was any damage. Beutiful Galaxie

thank you  
and thank you again  for finding it ,getting it  and sending it to me 

Wow Michelle, that model looks fantastic and that colour combo works well on this. I like how you colour coded the dash instruments too. I think this is the fist time I've seen a box stock build from you, really well done and you have given me some ideas for when I build my 64 Galaxie. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

5 hours ago, XYHARRY said:

Wow Michelle, that model looks fantastic and that colour combo works well on this. I like how you colour coded the dash instruments too. I think this is the fist time I've seen a box stock build from you, really well done and you have given me some ideas for when I build my 64 Galaxie. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

Thank you