Model Cars Magazine Forum

Happy Birthday To george 53

Hi George.

I want to wish you a very happy 56th birthday ! You managed to upload those photos after numerous time other member's has tried to help you. And you did not disappoint us at all! All of are efforts were not wasted, well done ! You did it! You managed to get those photos up! The least I can say is Congrats! Now that you have mastered how to host pics online, it is possible to do youtube vids now? :lol:

Anyhow, I know it is 1 day too soon. But from my side, its more or less 4 more hours to the first of April. And which also means that the annual April Fool's Day is approaching. :P

Happy Birthday again, George. Wishing you all the best.

Eric

George if I don't post now I'll probably forget too. Happy Birthday man!!! To a great friend and an awesome picture poster :lol: I really appreciate all of the nice things you say about me and my family. You always comment on our builds and topics. You've encouraged my little brother in his building. And you've even given me advice from time to time. I really mean it when I say I hope you have a wonderful birthday with your great family and get all the stuff you want. You're truly blessed brother. Can't wait to hang out one day. Have a Corona on me. Congrats.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! george 53, wow you have been working on models for half a century now!!!! Question could that be a record? lol ;) hey bro, thank you for the all the help you have givin' me! i will talk to you later brother, HAPPY BORTHDAY, peace out!

p.s. april's fools!!!!!!!!!! :blink::P:lol::D:lol::lol::lol:

WOW ,TWO PAGES ! I am Flabbergasted!!! :blink: I din't think ANYONE would remember mah lil ol burthday!!!!! B) You guys are THE BEST FRIENDS A modeler could ask for! I REALLY do consider ALOT of you guys as personal friends, even IF we've never met! You all feel like family. Thank you ALL for makin a little kid,who "sits by himself down there for hours at a time" into a BIG little kid "who sits down there for hours at a time" Feel GREAT! THANKS AGAIN,My Brothers. :lol::lol::blink: God Bless You All!!!!