Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gregg's NNL East Pics

Thank you to everyone at the NNL East who made my weekend one of the best ever.

Ariel, Bob, Paul, Anthony, Santiago, Chris, Nick, Mike Whatshisname, Bobbie, Greg (1G), Tom, Ken, Nick, Len, Rich, Gary, George, Randy, Tom, Papa, David (Mr. Best Of Show), Fernando, Rolegio, Carlos, Billy, Del, Lyle, Tim (shhh, don't tell him), Norman, Mrs. Norman, Matthew, Bob K, Ed, Mike S, , and many others.

Here are my pics:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/NNLEast09/

Ariel, Bob, Paul, Anthony, Santiago, Chris, Nick, Mike Whatshisname, Bobbie, Greg (1G), Tom, Ken, Nick, Len, Rich, Gary, George, Randy, Tom, Papa, David (Mr. Best Of Show), Fernando, Rolegio, Carlos, Billy, Del, Lyle, Tim (shhh, don't tell him), Norman, Mrs. Norman, Matthew, Bob K, Ed, Mike S, , and many others.

Here are my pics:

AHHH YES :P

We had our NNL this week-end too.

TIME FOR THE PLASTIC WITHDRAWLS TO BEGIN :D:P

I am glad you made it back ok, I bet your arms are like rubber after that flight.

Nice photos and thanks for sharing with us Gregg!

Was there a group photo taken?

His arms aren't tired from flying, but his legs are worn out from the 3000 mile run, and his arms are tired from the swim! B)

Here are my pics:

Gregg Glad you made it back home safe & sound, Great pics I really like #s 379/382 LOL Thanks Gregg you made my day!!

Dave

I want to congrat my friend Charles de Jesus from our island Puerto Rico for winning the Sub-Theme category "Compact Class"....great job like always..Above and Beyond......Barbo

I'll second the congrats! That was an awesome Civic, Charles ... !

FATHER GREG, It was nice to see my old friend. Glade you made it home safe. picture are great. NOW where are the black mail pictures and what will they cost this year. B) xoxo Papafo see you in Toledo?

I got them put away for a rainy day :P

It was good to see all you guys this year, I had a blast. I will see most of you again soon in Toledo.