Model Cars Magazine Forum

did you know this ?

which process of car making do you think will consume highest energy

yes it is the painting ... it is estimated that about 1/3rd of the total energy consumption of any car manufacturer will go to the painting department only

So it takes more energy to paint a car than to melt steel to make the engine block....I think not. Most foundries use electro induction or gas to smelt iron. That’s a lot of energy. Show your sources please.

Guest promodmerc
Is this a new form of spam going on?? First time posters with nothing to say about themselves or the hobby?? First it was a few about looking for a new car and now this nonsense...........

Get out of here and get a job!! B):P

My sentiments exactly

Is this a new form of spam going on?? First time posters with nothing to say about themselves or the hobby?? First it was a few about looking for a new car and now this nonsense...........

hahahaha rotflmao, i know right! i mean figure the name of this forum is "model car magazine forum"!

aparently some people need to go back to school and learn how to read!

I did a little investigation, and I think it is the same person, just making a new account every day or so.

What I found is the following: mossrisjhons, christopherparke69, and patriciaevans99. In the profiles of these 3 in the portion that ask what scale I build it says, "spammers"

So beware of these. Someone is screwing with us. Probably best to ignore it and don't respond to any of this loosers posts,

and be on the look-out for any more new "members" that post un-related first topics.

Just my 2 cents. :ph34r: :P

I did a little investigation, and I think it is the same person, just making a new account every day or so.

What I found is the following: mossrisjhons, christopherparke69, and patriciaevans99. In the profiles of these 3 in the portion that ask what scale I build it says, "spammers"

So beware of these. Someone is screwing with us. Probably best to ignore it and don't respond to any of this loosers posts,

and be on the look-out for any more new "members" that post un-related first topics.

Just my 2 cents. :ph34r: B)

Add Lindathompson and georgelopez66 to the spammer list

"Holy acrylic enamel, Batman.......what could all this mean?"

"I don't know, Robin......it COULD be clues from the Riddler, who might be planning a diabolical scheme in his sick, twisted mind to take over the world's automotive paint booths.....or it COULD be just some poor, misguided fool with nothing better to do than be mildly annoying. Quick, Robin....to the Batmobile! We must analyze this data using the Bat-computer!"

To be continued, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel..............

B)