Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Big mopar score

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while, but summer is here and theres always work outside. Just wanted to show this great deal I got today. I picked up 18 kits. Only 4 are open, and most of them are from 90 thru 93. 14 are still factory sealed up. I got I think the origalnal release of the Dukes of Hazzard charger from 1979. It has been opened, but all is there. 1 jungle jim vega and a mustang cobra. All for 75 bucks. I think I came out pretty good. Tell me if you think that was a good deal.

IMG_9534.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

Guest Gramps-xrds
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while, but summer is here and theres always work outside. Just wanted to show this great deal I got today. I picked up 18 kits. Only 4 are open, and most of them are from 90 thru 93. 14 are still factory sealed up. I got I think the origalnal release of the Dukes of Hazzard charger from 1979. It has been opened, but all is there. 1 jungle jim vega and a mustang cobra. All for 75 bucks. I think I came out pretty good. Tell me if you think that was a good deal.

IMG_9534.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

Just looking at the AMT, MPC & Lindberg kits, I'd say you did very well.

Thanks guys for all of the comments. I would agree because of the linberg and the mpc kits, that those could be worth a little money. Probably more than the 75 bucks that I paid for them. And no at this moment I really don't want to part with too many of them. But you'll be the first to know when I just want to just give them away for fun. Hey no their not from evilbay, they were from Craigslist. First time I ever bought anything online that was for sale. I guess I just got lucky.

Thanks guys for all of the comments. I would agree because of the linberg and the mpc kits, that those could be worth a little money. Probably more than the 75 bucks that I paid for them. And no at this moment I really don't want to part with too many of them. But you'll be the first to know when I just want to just give them away for fun. Hey no their not from evilbay, they were from Craigslist. First time I ever bought anything online that was for sale. I guess I just got lucky.

mmm.....might have to do some searchin' ;)

Edited by vizio93

That's what I keep telling people, check your Local CL..

Excellent find and excellent deal..

Yeah I will keep looking on CL for cool deals like that. You really can't beat the price. I would have bought them even if there were some parts missing. For that price even getting a couple of them complete is worth it. Thanks for commenting guys. Really appreciate it.

Mr 87grand, personally I think you paid way to much!!!!! So....being the nice guy I am....I'm willing to take the kits off of your hands and give you the $75.00 you have invested! Now thats a DEAL...and remember, YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST OF THE BARGAIN!!!! :)B)

Super FIND!