Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oldest Monogram car kit?

Hey Ed,

It is one of those CO2 cars. The box is dated 1947! I found it on e-bay for less than 20 buck. I wasn't sure about all the parts until someone at an NNL came and told me about it. That silver scribe thing is used to punture the CO2 cartridge for launch. It's spring loaded. It would be fun to give it a try.

Hey Harry

What part of sig line? The 3" part I could never get rid of. The Bluebarrel art part is a plug for my brother in law who is a professional apparel artist. (Has has done work for Foose, Jesse James, ect. He did the Uncertain C image for me for free.

Scott

Hey Harry

What part of sig line? The 3" part I could never get rid of. The Bluebarrel art part is a plug for my brother in law who is a professional apparel artist. (Has has done work for Foose, Jesse James, ect. He did the Uncertain C image for me for free.

Scott

The size tag (the size=3 thing). If you had 2 of them (one at the front and one at the end of your sig line) they would make the type size bigger. But only one doesn't work... you need them both for it to work.