Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

No, no, my hobby area is in the basement, and I have a 3rd unused bedroom that I had been toying on cleaning out and making into my office, but I guess it still needs to be cleaned out for a different reason. If I wait 9 years I can get a bedroom back when the oldest ones leaves...she will leave...right? :):D

I left but not at 18 ;) Im in a simalar situation cause the other half informed me of one on the way as well. but here is my bench as itll apper on sat. SANY0400.jpg

Started a new project. Here's the WIP thread. http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38495

And my bench

005.jpg

But guys that's not half as cool as what my 17 year old son has in the works. This is a Revell Prowler with the front & rear fenders from the Mongram 40 Ford pick-up. It's beyond cool.

004.jpg

Edited by Jantrix

Here's my workbench for the day. not much going on. got my psp for music, and i wish i had dish network on my tv instead of a ps2 but my dad doesn't wanna pay the extra money so oh well.

phpD2nqPvPM.jpg

It isn't to messy but that will change as I get into the build.

Edited by h3ae86