Model Cars Magazine Forum

Corvette Limousine. Update 11-11-13 New pictures...

Custom Hearse

Hello Marshall. I haven't posted much lately cause I'm in such a rut not working since January. I really love what you're doing with the 'Vette. Looks really killer. I have some speakers made from Burger King coffee lids if you would like some. I'd send them to ya. Let me know. I have some pics of them if ya would like to see 'em. Dan

Sent you a couple of PM's Dan. My brain is not in gear yet... I thought you said you made them from coffee cans...:D Yup... :lol:

LOL that's good Marshall. I hope I sent ya a couple of pics by PM. I don't know if they came thru or not. This new format is giving me some problems with the bar in the middle of the responce page. Again, let me know and I'll send them along most ricky ticky. Dan

PM sent back to you bud! Thanks!!!:)

Did some work on the engine and interior tonight. I drilled out the hole for the spark plug wires, and used a distributor from the Monogram '59 Caddy.

I added the 2 6X9's in the rear, and added flocking to the floor, but no to the very back. I'm leaving it until I get some bass speakers from my friend Dan(aka 59 Chevy Impala).

The buckets are all glued in, as well as the bar, and fridge.

Here's a pic of what the boomerang antenna will look like on the back of the limo...

More coming soon...

Edited by Custom Hearse

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the subwoofers that Dan sent me. I cut out 2 holes in the floor, and I'll add flocking to the floor next. I was thinking maybe I should paint the speakers, since the flocking I'll be using is black also. Any comments, suggestions, or opinions are welcome...

Edited by Custom Hearse

Marshall, those speakers look great man. I'm glad ya could use them. I did measure them with a 1/25th scale and they measure out to 12 inch speakers. You are the first one to use them in a vehicle and they look awesome. :lol: Dan

Thanks Dan!!! If it wasn't for your generosity, the limo wouldn't be looking as "Rockin'" as it does! They work great, and thanks for letting me know what size they are! I had no idea what they would measure out to!B)

Thanks Dan!!! If it wasn't for your generosity, the limo wouldn't be looking as "Rockin'" as it does! They work great, and thanks for letting me know what size they are! I had no idea what they would measure out to!:lol:

No problem Marshall. I'm just glad I could help ya. Dan